Troubleshooting: App Login
Having trouble logging in?
1. Click “forgot password” to receive new password.
2. Ask your site admin to set you a new password.
3. Reset your phone after downloading. (some phones require a “restart” after a new software
download, much like a PC.
4. Have you updated your phones software?
5. Are your phone settings set to Australia?
6. Are you in mobile data or wifi to login? You must be in mobile connecting range when first
7. Check there is not a “space” after your mobile number or password.
8.Is there a “+61” Infront of your phone number?
1. Check there is not a “space” in their user login before, after or during the mobile number.
2. Ensure there is a “+61” at the beginning of their number in the portal (this is an AWS
requirement) and the “0” is removed after the “61.
3. Manually change their password to something over 8 digits that is simple for them to enter.
4. Ensure the expiry set has not passed.
5. Are they in Wi-Fi or mobile data when logging in.
Result attempting to achieve:
Common App Questions: Does the app work offline or when out of mobile reception? The app and all data will be accessible offline including the mapping functions however any new information provided while offline will only become available once mobile ...
How to log in to the app
How to log in to the Camp Connect App: To receive access to the app, a site portal user must add the user to the site. The user will receive a text message to their mobile phone with the app store download links and login mobile number and generated ...
About the Camp Connect App
About the Camp Connect App: The Camp Connect app keeps you informed, engaged, prepared and connected to your worksite and provides on-hand access to essential information including: Site Info Live GPS Mapping Village Information Emergency Social & ...
How To Opt Out of the App
How to opt out of the app: 1. Log in to the app using your mobile number and password 2. Once logged in, click the side three lines 3. Go to feedback 4. Submit feedback to opt out detailing your full name, department, and mobile number. This will ...
My room or area does not appear accurate on the map: The map is setup manually based on site requirements and can be up to 4000 rooms in a camp. In the event your room or areas do not appear accurate follow the below steps: 1. Log in to the app using ...